Is your job burning you out – but you can’t decide whether to “tough it out” in your current job OR take the step to find a new job?
- Does your current job offer security – but you feel like your burnout is literally killing you?
- Do you want to explore other employment opportunities – but you’re too burned out to harness the energy to take action?
- Are you afraid of what might happen if you don’t take action to overcome burnout NOW.
What should you do?
To help you decide, I am proud to announce the first course in my new Online Training Academy: Job Burnout: When to Stay, When to Go, What to Do.
This totally online course is available ON DEMAND, and will help you finally decide:
- When you should STAY in your current position
- When you should LEAVE your current position
- What you can do NOW to overcome burnout
You’ll have full access to each of the 6 modules PLUS downloadable e-workbooks, audiopodcasts, webinars, short readings, Quick Checks, and a private interactive online discussion board – and, yes, I’ll be on the discussions to answer questions and give you even more tips on how to overcome job burnout.
Job Burnout: When to Stay, When to Go, What to Do is on-demand, so it is accessible 24/7 anywhere around the world. Complete the lessons at your convenience on your computer, tablet, or smart phone.
BONUS: You’ll have full access to the course for 1 year – absolutely free!
The price for this course is $149 — but I am offering a special discount for my blog readers: use discount code ANW2W15 and save $15 off the normal $149 price (only $134). Want no payments and 0% interest for 6 months? Use PayPal Credit when registering.
For More Information or to Register: https://app.ruzuku.com/courses/12975/about.
Dr. Geri Puleo, SPHR, is the President and CEO of Change Management Solutions, Inc., an eLearning and Coaching company focused on eradicating workplace burnout through the B-DOC Model. An entrepreneur for over 25 years, keynote speaker, author, blogger, business coach, university professor, and researcher, you can see her “in action” by watching her TEDx Talk on YouTube. To contact Dr. Puleo, please go to www.gapuleo.com.