How to Overcome Job Burnout – NEW Online Course!
Is your job burning you out – but you can’t decide whether to “tough it out” in your current job OR take the step to find a new job?
- Does your current job offer security – but you feel like your burnout is literally killing you?
- Do you want to explore other employment opportunities – but you’re too burned out to harness the energy to take action?
- Are you afraid of what might happen if you don’t take action to overcome burnout NOW.
What should you do?
To help you decide, I am proud to announce the first course in my new Online Training Academy: Job Burnout: When to Stay, When to Go, What to Do.
This totally online course is available ON DEMAND, and will help you finally decide:
- When you should STAY in your current position
- When you should LEAVE your current position
- What you can do NOW to overcome burnout
You’ll have full access to each of the 6 modules PLUS downloadable e-workbooks, audiopodcasts, webinars, short readings, Quick Checks, and a private interactive online discussion board – and, yes, I’ll be on the discussions to answer questions and give you even more tips on how to overcome job burnout.
Job Burnout: When to Stay, When to Go, What to Do is on-demand, so it is accessible 24/7 anywhere around the world. Complete the lessons at your convenience on your computer, tablet, or smart phone.
BONUS: You’ll have full access to the course for 1 year – absolutely free!
The price for this course is $149 — but I am offering a special limited time discount through April 30, 2016. Use discount code 70APR2016 and save $70 off the normal $149 price (only $79).
For More Information: https://app.ruzuku.com/courses/12975/about.
Dr. Geri Puleo, SPHR, is a passionate advocate for eradicating burnout in the workplace. An entrepreneur for over 25 years, she is the President of Change Management Solutions, Inc. as well as an author, researcher, and popular keynote speaker and trainer. To see her “in action,” watch her TEDx Talk on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFkI69zJzLI. She can be reached at email@example.com.